Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 8, 2017


Conference was really cool and I'll include some of my favorite quotes:
The second lesson is that the Lord’s work is not just to solve
problems; it is to build people. -President Eyring
To return to His presence and to receive the eternal blessings that
come from making and keeping covenants are the most important goals we
can set. -Elder Ballard
If you are not reading the Book of Mormon each day, please do so.
-President Monson (He said please!)
Faith in Jesus Christ propels us to do things we otherwise would not
do. -President Nelson

And there were a ton of other talks that I really liked, I'm going to
try and listen to it a couple more times when i have time.
Today was really cool because we went back to Huanhualí (my last
sector) and I was able to see the baptisms of a kid and a teenager I
was teaching. Benjamin is the son of Marlen(one of my converts) and
Emilio is the friend of one of the youth there. It was really cool to
see everybody there too.
This week, like all the other weeks it looks like, was a little crazy
and I'm pretty tired. Sometimes we don't have a ton of time to work in
the street, but it's awesome when we do. Sometimes the office gets
really stuffy and I feel suffocated so it's great to leave for a
couple hours and teach and do contacts.
Love you guys a whole lot!!
Elder Cheney



No comments:

Post a Comment