Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 6, 2017

Tell hermano Jimenez hi! I'm in Villa Alemana right now, but I'm
probably going to get changed in a couple weeks. We'll see what
happens.
We had to go to Viña today for some legal errands for my companion,
that's why the email is getting there so late and also why I don't
have a ton of time. But I'll give you some highlights.
I GOT MY BOX. But I still haven't opened it up.
I sent pictures of the baptism with Marlen! She's doing well, she's still adjusting to Mormon life, but likes to go to church and is keeping the commandments so all is
good. We're going to try and bring some of our converts to the temples
in these next weeks so they can do baptisms for their ancestors.
I'm in the ward Huanhualí (the h's are silent) in Villa Alemana, it's
near Quilpué. Yea we heard about the party (Festival in Vina) but it wasn't too violent
or rambunccous. (Let's see if you can figure out what I wanted to say) (I'm guessing rambunctious :)
Yea, you guys need to send me some more pictures, you can send
pictures straight from your iphone to my email, get Dustin to show you
how!! (Because apparently I'm to old to figure out my iphone)
Because I don't have a lot of time I'll share a scripture I read in
personal study this week: Deutoronomy 31.6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for
the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail
thee, nor forsake thee.

I love you guys a whole lot, thanks for all the support!!!
Elder Cheney
Pics at www.elderdanielcheney.blogspot.com
Daniel has been out for 14 months now, and it is interesting to see how his sentence structure in English is changing.  He must be thinking and dreaming in Spanish by now!





No comments:

Post a Comment