Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December 5

We really have no time today and I know I killed it last week with the email but we literally have no time today. We had to go to Viña today and run around all day and tomorrow we have a Christmas activity so our p day is shorter today. 
To explain the pictures:
This week there was a baptism of Tomás from the ward and my companion baptized him and I was able to confirm him right after. It was a really cool experience because it was the first confirmation that I've done. But he's a beast.
And I got a cactus from a less active and I decorated it up for Christmas. 
The other is of us and Maria José. Her parents gave her permission to get baptized! But now that there is nothing stopping her she got nervous again. So we're working towards 17th, but we need a lot of prayers for her!
Sorry for the short email but I'll send a better one next week! If pictures are worth a thousand words this email is a lot longer than it looks. 
Love you guys!
Elder Cheney
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment