Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October 10, 2016

Well I didn't get the box yet but now I'm pretty excited to get it.
That's cool how are the missionaries there? Make sure they're working! Sister missionaries are machines so there probably isn't too much to worry about. Yea, I sold enough blood to be able to buy an ipod so you guys didn't have to worry about it. I asked him if they used ipads.  Thus, the sarcastic answer : ) No, we don't have ipods or cars, so we're just trying the old fashioned way I guess. 
See if anyone remembers me and tell me what they say about me haha. Yea it's starting to get a little hot and I know I complained about the cold but I think heat is worse. But it's ok, I'll survive. 
We had changes this week and I caught the boot from Quintero.  I got the assignment to be a zone leader here in Huanhualí. I'm with Elder Almeida from Brazil so I'm going to be learning some Portugese. He's got about a year in the mission. 
So pretty much I've just been getting to know the sector and all that I have to do here. But it seems like a really good sector and the ward is pretty big. There just isn't a whole lot of free time haha, but it's ok because I'm enjoying it a lot here. 
This week I want to share a song with you guys:
  1. 1. Heavenly Father, are you really there?
    And do you hear and answer ev'ry child's prayer?
    Some say that heaven is far away,
    But I feel it close around me as I pray.
    Heavenly Father, I remember now
    Something that Jesus told disciples long ago:
    "Suffer the children to come to me."
    Father, in prayer I'm coming now to thee.
  2. 2. Pray, he is there;
    Speak, he is list'ning.
    You are his child;
    His love now surrounds you.
    He hears your prayer;
    He loves the children.
    Of such is the kingdom, the kingdom of heav'n.
I know that we are children of a heavenly father and he loves us and listens to our prayers. 
Love you guys!
Elder Cheney
No new pictures this week.  Thanks for supporting Daniel!
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment