Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September 5, 2016

This week was a good week. Elder Carter is my new companion from New Mexico. He is right off the boat and got to Chile a week and a half ago because he did the MTC in Mexico. He's a good guy and I'm excited to work with him.
I just really want you all to know that writing stresses me out and I don't like it. It's too much pressure to write too much. But I'll do it because I love you. 
The baptism was for a kid that his mom didn't want to get baptized for a while and then last week she decided that he can make his own decisions so he decided to get baptized. We just helped set up the interview and teach him a little, but the guy is a machine. His name is Benjamin and he is ten years old. 
Other than that I have had a cold all week but I'm finally getting better, which is lame because it's supposed to be getting warmer. 
But we're doing pretty good, the people are feeding us a lot so we're not going to starve. 
Love you guys!
Elder Cheney
 
(Note, we got an email from the mission president that Daniel is now a trainer!)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment