Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September 12, 2017

We wrote early today because we are going to go do a p-day with the Goulds and the assistants. You'll be getting some pictures of that. Not much has happened in these past couple of days. You never responded to my other email!!! Do you and dad have any advice on what I should do? (He's trying to figure out work/school after mission, and he will get back the day AFTER classes start back up at BYU :) Can you try to find me a sweet job? Just so I can have somewhat of a plan when I get back.

Hey this is something I just shared with a friend:
This week especially I've felt so grateful for the chance to be a missionary. It's like Ammon was saying that when they started they couldn't have imagined the blessings that God was going to give them on the mission. I've seen a lot of changes in myself, stuff I never thought about before the mission. It's has definitely been the best almost two years of my life up until this point.

I'm very grateful for this chance I'm having to serve a mission and to be able to meet so many people. I've learned a lot from the Chileans and from my companions. I've grown a lot closer to my Heavenly Father and I've learned about how I fit into his plan. And how others fit into that plan. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that through him we can repent and be happy. 

Thanks for everything mom, I love you guys a lot and I hope the family is doing ok!

Love 
Elder Cheney


No comments:

Post a Comment