Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December 18, 2017

It's one of those weeks where I'm feeling a bit lazy to write! Sorry!

We went down to Villa Alemana for a mission Christmas activity and I was able to see a lot of friends from the mission. Also I was able to stay the night in Olmué my first sector. I went and passed by a lot of people there and got to see them. It was really nice to be able to talk to them and see how everyone was doing. 

Also this week I was reading a talk and one of the points that I really liked is "It's just as important what we do as why we do it." We can go to church because someone expects us to or because we want the blessings that come from it. It will be a completely different experience, even though two people take the same sacrament, hear the same talks, participate in the same class. Especially with Christmas, it's a good time to reflect and think "Why do I do this?" 


Love you guys a lot, try to #LighttheWorld this week!!!!
Elder Cheney
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment