Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October 30, 2017

I'm sorry I know it's lame but it's one of those days I don't want to write a lot!!! But here's a ton of pictures!!!!!
We played soccer with the zone today and it was a ton of fun!
We went to Viña for a meeting with President and learned a whole lot of stuff
We drew up the plan of salvation to share with some people
And I found a couple little homies (that guy with a lot of hair was crazy!)

Great Scripture I found this week, Helaman 12:23-24
23 Therefore, blessed are they who will repent and hearken unto the voice of the Lord theiGod; for these are they that shall be saved.
24 And may God grant, in his great fulness, that men might bbrought unto repentance and good works, that they might be restored unto grace for graceaccording to their works.

But it was a great week, thanks for the love!!!
Love Elder Cheney





 

No comments:

Post a Comment